Free case management services to support families in times of crisis.
- Our Master’s Level social workers offer an immediate response to families, scheduling intakes within 24 hours of receiving a referral.
- After completing the initial intake, all services are offered in the family’s home for convenience and accessibility.
- Each family receives a personalized plan based on their unique needs.
- Our social workers can work with families as often and as long as necessary without restriction or limitation.
- This program targets families who have children living in the home. The parent/relative must be the legal guardian of the child to consent to services.
- We proudly serve families regardless of their race, color, national origin, or religious affiliation.